After a little over a week, I have to say I thoroughly enjoy being a dad. I've gotten over my fear of changing diapers. Honestly, after changing her first diaper and seeing black tar meconium, it's hard not to get over the fear. I am pleased to say that I have a level of comfort when she cries. Trying to soothe her has become something I surprisingly enjoy. Of course, the best part of being a dad is just looking at her and holding her for extended periods of time. Nothing beats that. I will enjoy it for as long as I can.
Sunday, April 3, 2011
One week in
After a little over a week, I have to say I thoroughly enjoy being a dad. I've gotten over my fear of changing diapers. Honestly, after changing her first diaper and seeing black tar meconium, it's hard not to get over the fear. I am pleased to say that I have a level of comfort when she cries. Trying to soothe her has become something I surprisingly enjoy. Of course, the best part of being a dad is just looking at her and holding her for extended periods of time. Nothing beats that. I will enjoy it for as long as I can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment