skip to main | skip to sidebar

The Brown Gothamite has Moved!

My blog can now be found at www.thebrowngothamite.com.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Change of Pace

Sometimes, I might need to post something a little bit different. I was truly moved when watching this video. Just hoping I can help my daughter be a hero and not a bully or bystander.

Posted by The Brown Gothamite at 5:52 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Favorite Sites

  • Raising Sienna: My friend's amazing blog!
  • The Root
  • NYC Dad's Group

Blog Archive

  • ►  2014 (19)
    • ►  June (5)
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (3)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2013 (20)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (6)
  • ►  2012 (6)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  September (2)
    • ►  August (3)
  • ▼  2011 (8)
    • ▼  April (6)
      • Four weeks . . .
      • Change of Pace
      • Top Ten Observations As A New Dad - Week 3
      • Back to work
      • One week in
      • Well, I'm officially a dad.
    • ►  March (2)

About Me

My photo
The Brown Gothamite
View my complete profile