Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A New Adventure

It's been more than a year since I have written on my blog. For that, I apologize. My plan is to now write once a week, with a focus on being an active dad. You see, I am doing something very different for me. Very much away from my preferred comfort zone. Thanks to the support of my wife, I am planning to be home at least 3 days a week with our now 16-month old daughter. Honestly, I couldn't be happier knowing that I will play such a pivotal role in her ongoing development. It also allows my wife some level of comfort (there's that word again) knowing that one of us will be spending more time with the little one. She is at the point where she is truly developing her vocabulary and understanding of the world around her. I cannot wait to use NYC to the fullest, because I view it as one of the world's great classrooms. I am lucky to have friends who have been quite supportive of me during the decision making process. I am also excited to share aspects of my adventure with people through this blog. More to come.


No comments: